About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Nail Tut

Hey Gemstones well I have done it I have created my first nail tut and I had a blast doing it. I will be Doing more of these as often as I can I decided to add this to many things I do on my channel and I really hope you enjoy down below is a list of products used as well as the video feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.


Products used:

Sally Hasen Polish:Bubblegum Pink
LA Colors Nail Art: White,Sliver,&Purple
Top Coat: LA Colors Base& TopCoat

*You can find all these items at your local walmart and dollar tree


~ Babytigga (Beauty Beyond)~

No comments:

Post a Comment