About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Look

Hey Gemstones!!! I created another look and this look is perfect for the holidays or maybe even a great new yrs look. I really hope you guys enjoy the pics and if you want to see how it was created then be sure to check the video out down below. As well as the pics...This look was created with my Wet N Wild palette Night Elf these colors are absolutely beautiful and blend really well. For my lips I used my lip palette from sha'la cosmetics and I love it the colors work well on top of lipsticks or alone be sure to check out the websites.







  Be sure to check out the video as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment