About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Update For Sales and Upcoming Sales (Black Friday)

Hey Gemstones! So this is just an update to let you guys know that we will not be having a sale this week due to Black Friday is this Friday coming. We are working hard on some new ideas and we will have a blog sale that starts 6:00 am on black Friday and will end at 2pm that day. I will be announcing the sale on Wednesday just to give all you ladies a heads up so be sure to check back and see what sale is again remember the sale will take place at 6:00 am so even if you see the blog post before 6:00 am we will not honor the sale items until 6:00 am on Black Friday.


*Note you must read the blog and enter all info correctly in order to receive the promo for that

Happy Hoildays!!! From Me and The Sha'la Cosmetics Team

Owner: Latrece
Executive Marketing Leader: Shawn

For any question feel free to email me at beautybeyond101@gmail.com

Or email us directly at Sha'la cosmetics

Website:   http://shalacosmetics.webs.com/


~Team Sha'La

1 comment: