About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Human Hair Kay Wig

Hey Gemstones! I just had to post about this wig and tell you guys how much I love this wig!!! So I purchased this wig at my local BSS. I paid 47 for her and to me its the best damn 47 bucks I have ever paid for in a wig the hair texture is awesome the hair is super soft and by her being human there are endless ways to style her so  you can diff where her to your style and liking. The color is beautiful its just the right amount of of color in the front and the purple really just stands out. Check out the pics and let me know what you think.





Also please check out the video on her to see how I styled her...

1 comment:

  1. Girl, this is amazing. That color is subtle, but so sleek and sassy. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete