About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Look Of The Day







Hello my beauty lovers this is my look of the day it was very simple! So here is a list of the products used.
Eyes
Too faced shadow insurance
MAC eyeshadow quad in Girlish Romp Using only the Pink/Purple And The White
Wet N Wild Gel Liner In Black
Colossal Masscara
Face
Loreal Pressed
Lips
Maxfactor Lipstick in Mz.understood/16
Maxfactor Lipgloss In Two to Tango
I hope you guys like this look if you would like to see a tutorial please let me know you can leave a comment under this video or send me a ersonal message in my youtube inbox...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6cEMMeZJOI

1 comment: