About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cream/Gel Liners

Hello my beauty lovers! I just wanted to share on of my makeu findings with you so here we go. I noticed that on youtube alot of girls were using cream/gel liners which seem to go on really smooth and easy. So I went out and picked me u one from Wet ~N ~Wild in 886 which is Black. I love this product it works well and it is very reasonable price I think I paid around 4 bucks for it! You can find this product at any Walmart,Cvs,Walgreens, And K-Mart. So go check it out you guys!!!


~Muahz

No comments:

Post a Comment