About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Gift From One Of My Subscribers


Hey guys!!! Yeah so one of my subscribers sent me all this stuff she was celebrating me hittin 50 subbies! Anyways I was thankful for the stuff I think the Flower Ring is my all time fave anyways here is a list of the things she sent me.
1. 2 pairs of elf lashes
2. A bracelet with a heart charm
3. Lush peppermints
4. Elf eyeliner in coffee
5. Elf eye widener
6.Flower Ring
7. A necklace with a heart charm
8. Elf eyeshadow quad in drama
She also sent me a really cute card it so pretty if you would to see the video of the thank you here is the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ksn2QaaG50&feature=channel_page
Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment