About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dramatic Eye Look

Hello My beauty lovers so I am so sorry I have no pics posted for this look but be sure to check out the video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-c6Y6AmBg) I hope you enjoy the video please feel free to comment! The products I used are listed below.

Eyes
UDPP
Elf Quad In Drama/Only Use The Black And Gray
Wet N Wild Gel Liner
Colossal Masscara


Lips
Rimmel Lipstick In Amethyst Shimmer
Maxfactor Lipgloss In Spring Fling

No comments:

Post a Comment