About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Maybelline Bronze Glitz Tutorial

Hey my beauty lovers!!! So This the info for my tutorial on my maybelline trio. Also The link for the tutorial will be posted at the bottom.

Face
Covergirl Liquid Foundation/Toasted Almond-#6
Covergirl Pressed Translucent Powder/Toasted Almond
Jane Bronzer/Sunkissed

Eyes
Primer/Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Trio/Bronze Glitz
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Lips
Avon Glaze Wear/Brown Sugar
MaxFactor Lipgloss/Two to Tango- #220

I hope you guys try this look out it is one of my fav. looks!
Here Is The Link To The Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGQNqGnHPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment