About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blue And Purple Look Of The Day

Hey my beauty lovers! Today I did another look of the day so I wanted to give you a full list of all the products used. I will post the link to the video at the bottom. If you would like a tutorial on this look please leave me a comment under the video. Thanks Guys!

Face
Covergirl Liquid Foundation/Toasted Almond-#6
Covergirl Translucent Powder/Toasted Almosd-#6
Jane Bronzer/Sunkissed

Eyes
Primer/Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Loreal Hip Cream Shadow/Secretive
Lid/Urban Decay-Adore
Crease/Purple-Brights Palette
Highlight/White-Profound Palette

Lips
Nyx Lipgloss/African Queen

Here the link to the video enjoy Divas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFi4RbSgpG0

No comments:

Post a Comment