About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pretty Purples...Tigga's Beauty Budget #2

Hey gemstones!!! Here are the pics from my new series Tigga's Beauty Budget I wont hold you guys long if you want to see this look be sure to check out the video to see what products I used to achieve this look.Video and pics down below hope you enjoy. Remember its not about how much it cost its how you apply it!











1 comment:

  1. love the eye make-up.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete