About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

K.O.N.G

So I recently came across a new artist and I figured I would give him a lil interview and see why he got into music and where he feels his music career is going to take him. So here is the scoop on the 20yr old music producer and songwriter.

He got into music when he was in middle school because him and his best friend was listening to his best friends dad spit thats when he realized he wanted to be a Rapper and nothing was gonna stop him he decided he would never give up his dream and he started writing music and making beats.

He has been producing since 2007 and has recently dropped his 2nd mixtape The Return Of KONG  and is working on his 3rd mixtape Flow School which will be dropped by Super Bowl weekend 2011.


He does have a youtube channel and he also made my theme song Tigga Show if you are interested in checkin him and his music oujt I will post his links down below. My fav thing about him is he stays positive and he is constantly working improving himself in his music I really think he brings a different flow to the game. So if you love music and like things on a different spectrum like I do be sure to check him out!

His Favorite Quote: "Choice is life... The choices you make determines your future ahead."

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lilpymp6954
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/KONG_CG

No comments:

Post a Comment