About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade

Hey Gems! So I wanted to come and give you guys a list products I used on my face in the foundation part of the video in my new look on youtube using sha'la cosmetics and I really hope you guys enjoy.


* All products are in order as used in the video

MAC- Skin Refine Treatment
Hard Candy- Face Primer
Ruby Kisses Foundation-3D Face Creator Level 13
Ruby Kisses HD Setting Powder-Translucent

Here is my video be sure to check it out and enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment