About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner

Hey Gemstones!

So I recently started rock braids as a protective style due to my hair shedding alot and being very dry. I realized that I needed to start a regular hair care routine as well as give my hair break and give the lace fronts a break. So I am currently rocking Mircos ( wet N wavy). I realized by my hair being so dry I was going to need a good daily or every other day spray as well I have a very dry scalp so I was going to need a good cream hair dress. So I happened upon Carol's Daughter leave in conditioner now what I love about this product is the fact that is Paraben Free No Petroleum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Color. Which when you are natural those are all things you kinda want to stay away from as well as look for natural products because they tend to be better for your hair and scalp. 

This product is light enough for daily use and can be used to detangle your hair if need be works wonders with hydration especially if you very coarse dry hair like I do. Yes you can use this on wet or dry hair. I use this  every other day or sometimes twice a week cause  because it leave my hair and scalp feeling refreshed and hydrated as well as  my hair smells so good. This conditioner has extracts of Lavender,Honeysuckle, and Sage as well fragranced with Vanilla.

I love this product and will buy it again. Carols Daughters has many great products for natural so be sure to stay tuned for my next review on Carol's Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment