About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Katy Perry New Shatter Nail Polish From OPI

Hey Gemstones! So guys had to run in real quick to let you guys know what I know about these hot shatter nail polish. First let me say they are some awesome gorgeous colors and the only one that I wasnt super in love with was the sliver one that is called Not Like The Movies... Other than that I love them. So check out the pics and there will be more info below on them...


 So these are the Katy Perry Mini's  that I had  my salon where I work...
Left To Right... The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night,  Not Like The Movies


So the pic up top with the black polish is called black shatter it is the polish that actually shatters the nail polish it is amazing to watch it dry and shatter before your eyes I will be purchasing these because they are beautiful fun colors. The Katy Perry collection is a must have in my opinion.


Tips and tricks for this polish...

You must paint your nails with your base coat meaning whatever polish color you choose. Be sure to let this polish fully dry before you apply the Black Shatter on top and wait for the shatter to completely dry before adding a top coat or it will smudge. Also I found that the shatter is a little stiff and drys quick so be sure to apply it fast. Also the Black Shatter works with any polish you choose which is awesome because you can see your old polish in a new light.


 This pink polish is actually from Zoya and is called Kiki I used this just to show you how it looks shattered on another polish other thank OPI.

Anyways Gemstones I hope this helped please be sure to check out my next blog post it is pics of the Serena Williams Shatter Polish



~Always,
        Tigga

No comments:

Post a Comment