About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Friday, November 12, 2010

New Sale Gem/ Sha'La Cosmetics (Sale Has Ended)

Hey Gems! So we are having a 2 day sale now this sale is awesome buy 2 shadows and get a free lipgloss. So be sure to check out the site. All her 5gram jars are only 5 bucks to you cnat beat this deal to shadows and a lipgloss for 10.00! Cant beat that. Please be sure to mention this blog as well and this CODE:Lipgloss on your order form if you dont you will not recieve the free lipgloss. So happy shopping Gems!


~Sha'la Cosmetics


Owner:Latrece

Executive Leader: Shawn

Any question feel free to drop them below!

CODE:Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment