About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whats You Fav Makeup Brand???

Hey Gems!!! So I have been asked this question a few times. "What Are Your Fav Makeup Brands" Well my answer is... I have alot of Brands I love I do tend to stick to drugstore products because I have seen tons of guru's spend alot of money on products because of it name and still cant make the makeup look good. Not only that I also like drugstore brands because I am all about beauty on budget. I have tons of looks created with drugstore makeup and they come out great, again why I always say its not about how much it cost it how you apply it. So to answer you Gems questions I have a list at the bottom that list all my fav brands and to break the list down I have it separated into shadows lip products and  blushes I hope you guys enjoy. Please feel free to post your fav brands below I would love to see.


Shadows
Maybelline
ELF
Wet N Wild
Loreal HIP
LA.Colors
Hot Topic
Stila
MAC
Urban Decay
Too Face

Lips
Revlon
Wet N Wild
Milani
Maybelline
OPI
Estee Lauder
MAC
Nars

Face (This includes blushes and foundation and bronzers)
Maybelline
Wet N Wild
MAC
Nars


I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you like these type of post let me know I will try to do more like these more often. Again please feel free to leave me your fav brands love you gems.

~Babytigga23

No comments:

Post a Comment