About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Classic Smokey Eye



Hey my lovies so this look was very easy to create and you only need a few products. I know everyone has done a classic smokey eye but I wanted to show everyone you dont need alot of expensive products to create this look. I also paired this look with a red lip to give a pop of sexy lol. Anyways here are few pics and a list of all the products I used.

***Disclaimer*** I purchased all these products I do not work for any of the companies and nor am I being paid by anyone this for enjoyment and fun.


Products used:
~Eyes
~Primer: Mary Kay Primer,Nyx Jumbo Pencil In Black Bean
~Lid: Apply black shadow
~Crease: Apply a dark gray shadow
~Highlight: Use a very shimmery light sliver color 
*For eyeshadows I used my 96 palette from ross but you may use whatever you have

Eyeliner: Milani Infinite Black Liquid Liner (upper lash line), Nyx Black Pencil Liner (Waterline, be sure to add black shadow so liner doesn't run)
~ Lips: OPI Lipstick in Royal Rajah Ruby

I hope this helps you divas out and I will be posting more things very soon.


~Shawn...Babytigga23

No comments:

Post a Comment