About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hey Lovies

Hey lovies im sorry I havent updated my blog in awhile been made busy. So I am gonna give yall the low down on whats been going on. So I have been working onhosting my contest so I am busy with trying to keep up with entries and make sure everyone is following the rules. I also took a short break from youtube due to somehtings that have happened in the past couple of weeks, but my lovies im back in full force I have put out serveral tuts and im currently taking request so be sure to drop me a pm over on youtube or email me at ( beautybeyond101@gmail.com) So look out for my upcoming blogs with the pics of new looks I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment