About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Its Look Of The Day 4 Divas!

Hey Divas ok so here is another look of the day I had fun creating this one and everything I used pretty much can be found at walgreens or walmart. Here is the list of products I used.

Primer: UDPP
Base: Nyx Jumbo Pencil Milk
Eyes : Wet N Wild Palette In Pride
Lips: Matte lipcolor Satine (Sally Hasen)
Lip Liner: Mac Chestnut

Let me know what you guys think I hope you like it also be sure to check out the video as well for my review on the wet n  wild palette Pride.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiymB3jt6W0

1 comment:

  1. Nice reminds me of the sky or ocean

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete