About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dramatic Orange And Yellow Look

Hey my fellow beauty lovers so again I was playing in my Wales palette so here is what I came up with. Please leave your input on how you like it. You can also change the colors around to make it your on I just was feelin yellow and orange anyways divas enjoy the pics below and as well there is a link to the video at the bottom.













Here Is The Link To The Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ffx-m8oYIA

No comments:

Post a Comment